- I had a headache so powerful it chased me home from work, directly to the couch and later into bed. Eye strain because incorrect eyeglasses.
- I spent a boat load of money on eye glasses that I COULDN’T wear because I had to try and save money but instead SPENT more.
- The dishwasher quit. Like that. Loaded it up, turned it on, nothing.
- Still waiting for the dishwasher that broke on MONDAY to be fixed.
- Doing dishes by hand sucks. Zen moment my ass. Doing dishes suck.
- The puppy peed the floor AND was horrible pretty much all week.
- Cold weather. It’s May. PULL IT TOGETHER NEBRASKA.
- A tornado on 132nd Ave, while at work, had to hide out in a packed stairwell until the all clear. Had to fight anxiety because well..tight spaces with packed like sardine humans = NOT OKAY FOR ME!
- The puppy will. not. stop. chewing.
- I can’t budget for shit.
- Got new lenses for my glasses. I CAN SEE, LORD PRAISE JEBUS! They did not cost a boat load of money, my insurance covered the bulk of it and life is much better when one can see clearly.
- The puppy is sleeping until 5-5:30 am. A MUCH better time than 2-3 am.😀
- Chipotle Friday. I love you.
- Warm socks.
- Long hair that can be pulled up into a top knot, or knobbies when the weather is being crap and it refuses to behave.
- New shoes!
- The husband said some really nice things to me…all about subtly and beauty and being awesome without trying.
- Vegan cookies. Nuff’ said.
- My awareness is growing about myself and all the bad patterns I need to rewrite into good ones.
- An idea to write a book that will never see the light of day but is definitely what I need to work through some heavy issues.
- Realizing budgeting is a work in progress for me and part of the rewriting bad patterns into healthy, good ones.
Here’s a picture of Miss Sass Mouf that I posted to my Instagram the other morning. Who says 5:30 am is too early for sass? /falls over.
Reviewing the week is not new, I’ve seen many bloggers do it. I’ve taken this model from my favorite blogger in the ENTIRE universe to help me recap my week to remind me of the good and the bad and that both are necessary (whether I like it or not haha!)